Examples of Words of Appreciation, Gifts, Love, Workplace, Help & Support.




Words of appreciation are used when you feel gratitude towards someone. This could include thanking someone for a gift, a favor, or just being a friend.

Common Words of Appreciation
  • Thanks 
  • Thank you 
  • I am indebted to you 
  • Dinner was delicious 
  • I appreciate you 
  • You are an inspiration 
  • I am grateful 
  • You are a blessing 
  • You are a true friend 
  • You’re great 
  • This is great 
  • You light up my life 
  • Sincere thanks 
  • You’re the best 
  • You make me happy 
  • You've been very helpful
Words of Appreciation for Gifts
  • I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • You are one of the most generous people I know.
  • If anyone deserves thanks, it's you.
  • Are there no limits to your generosity? 
  • You are thoughtful and generous in your gift giving.
  • Thank you for the delightful gift.
  • You must have read my mind, because your gift is exactly what I wanted.
  • You picked the perfect gift for me.
  • Thanks for being thoughtful.
  • Your gift means a lot to me.
  • If you could see my face right now, you'd see a look of gratitude.
  • Thank you for showering me with gifts for the baby. 
  • You made my birthday a special day.
  • I am grateful for you and your generosity.
  • Thanks for thinking of me; you made my day.
Words of Appreciation for Love, Help & Support
  • How can we ever thank you enough for all you've done?
  • You helped right when I needed help most.
  • I appreciate your support.
  • You have been extremely supportive through this difficult time.
  • You're my best friend.
  • We must thank you for your support at this time.
  • I want to thank you for all the support and concern.
  • That was very kind of you.
  • Your support has made me a stronger person and I will forever be grateful.
  • Thank you for being there for me always.
  • Taking the time to help me was a very nice thing for you to do.
  • Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to be kind.
  • You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.
Appreciation in the Workplace
  • You are a very good employee. 
  • I want to acknowledge everyone’s extra effort.
  • You did an excellent job on that report.
  • I want to thank you publicly for your hard work and dedication.
  • Your attitude and work level suits us here, so keep up the good work!
  • Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.
  • You have been a valuable member of our team.
  • Thank you for giving me the chance to fulfill my potential here.
  • Your commitment to this project is second to none.
  • I appreciate your supporting me at the meeting.
  • You have a winner’s attitude.
  • Thank you for sharing your vision.
  • Your commitment to excellence has inspired others.
  • We appreciate your innovative thinking.
  • Your attention to detail puts you at the top.
  • Thank you for taking the initiative and getting it done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment